- completely concealed hinge system
- for timber, steel or aluminium frames
- for unrebated residential and heavy-duty doors
- sideways closed hinge body for a homogeneous mortise appearance
- with comfortable 3D adjustment (side +/- 3,0 mm, height +/- 3,0 mm, compression +/- 1,0 mm)
- maintenance-free slide bearings
|Load capacity||80,0 kg|
|Overall length||160,0 mm|
|Width (door part)||28,0 mm|
|Width (frame part)||28,0 mm|
|Cutter diameter||24,0 mm|
|Type of door leaf||Timber|
|Type of frame||aluminium frame, blind frame, block frame, casing frame, steel frame|
The load capacity mentioned above refers to the use of 2 hinges per door leaf (1 x 2 m), for detailed information please look at the chapter “technical information”.
With an opening position of 180° the door may have to be fixed additionally.